Municipal Inspectors

Many municipalities have their own local electrical inspector

CMP requires their approval prior to energizing a new service, or upgrading or relocating an existing service. If you do work on an electric service entrance, and your municipality requires this approval, contact the local electrical inspector. 


  • Can I enroll in AutoPay Service?  
  • What options do I have to pay my bill?  
  • Can I pay the same amount each month?  
  • What options do I have to purchase my electricity supply?