Report Streetlight Outage
We know you're counting on us to keep the lights on in your town! You can help by using this convenient form, with a few simple details, to report a street light that is not working.
If there’s a streetlight out in your neighborhood, please report it to us by completing and submitting the form below. It’s important you provide the:
- location of the streetlight,
- nearest cross street, and
- pole number - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole; not all poles may have this metal strip.
If you are reporting more than one streetlight outage, please complete and submit a separate form for each streetlight outage.
If there is a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.
- City of Auburn: Contact Charlie DeAngelis, City of Auburn Electrical Division at 207.333.6601 Ext. 1152
- City of Augusta: Contact Bob LaBreck firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary Ford email@example.com
- City of Belfast: Contact Planner, City of Belfast at 207.338.1417 Ext. 125
- City of Biddeford: Contact Biddeford Public Works at 207.282.1579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Camden: Contact David St. Laurent, Public Works at 207.236.7954
- Town of Castine: Contact Town Manager, Shawn Blodgett at 207.326.4502
- Town of Dover Foxcroft: Contact David Johnson at email@example.com.
- Town of Eliot: Contact Joel Moulton, Public Works Director at 207.439.9451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Falmouth: Contact Kimberly Darling email@example.com or Town Manager Nathan Poore firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Farmingdale: Contact Town of Farmingdale at 207.582.2225
- City of Gardiner: Contact Public Works at 207.582.4408 or gardinermaine.com
- City of Hallowell: Contact Public Works at 207.622.3993
- Town of Kittery: Contact Suzanne Esposito at 207.475.1329 or email email@example.com
- City of Lewiston: Contact Dennis Caron at 207.576.8409
- Town of Monson: Contact Town Manager Daniel Swain at 207.997.3641
- Town of North Berwick: Contact Town Office at 207.676.3353 or Dwayne Morin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town Of Norway: Contact Lisa Lombard at 207.743.1520 or email email@example.com
- Town of Oxford: Contact Town Office at 207.539.4431
- Town of Paris: Contact Dawn Waisanen - Interim Town Manager at 207.743.2501
- City of Portland: Contact Portland Public Works Customer Service line at 207.874.8493 Or the Fix It! Portland webpage.
- Town of Raymond: Contact Cathy Ricker at 207.655.4742 Ext. 132
- Town of Rumford: Contact Rumford Public Works at 207.364.4481
- City of South Portland: Contact South Portland Public Works at 207.767.7635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Scarborough: Contact Scarborough Public Works at 207.730.4400 Address: 20 Washington Ave., Scarborough, Maine 04074
- Town of Skowhegan: Contact Greg Dore at 207.474.6911
- Town of Thomaston: Contact Town Office at 207.354.6107
- Town of Union: Contact Union Town Office at 207.785.3658
- City of Waterville: Contact email@example.com
- Town of Wells: Contact Town Manager's office at 207.646.5113 x200
- Town of Windham: Contact Town of Windham Public Works at 207.892.1909
CMP does not own or maintain the streetlights within these municipalities.