Easily go paper-free with our online payment options
Enroll in our paperless eBill service to receive your bill online. You can also schedule your payment to be made automatically, or make payments online each month. We’ll send you an email when your new bill is ready for review and payment. And, you can view up to 36 months of your previous bills online!
Already enrolled in our paperless eBill service?
Log in to My Account to pay your bill.
Pay online anytime
You can pay your paper bill online, any time! Even if you’re not enrolled in eBill, you can still make a payment online with our Online Bill Pay Service.
Important information for online bill payers
- Payments made after 5:00 p.m., EST, or over the weekend, will be processed on the next business day.
- Please pay your bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges or service disconnection. We cannot guarantee a payment made online will avoid late payment charges or service disconnection.
Paying your bill outside of the US?
When travelling outside of the United States, you may be unable to access your account due to strict firewalls that we have in place. These firewalls are used to protect the privacy of our customers and their account information.
We offer a variety of other payment options including:
- Free of charge
- Call our automated service at 888.750.4000 (press option 2), available 24/7
- Call a Customer Care Representative at 888.750.4000, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Check or Money Order
- Send to Central Maine Power Company, P.O. Box 847810, Boston, MA 02284-7810
Save time, money and the environment
Paying online saves time, money and the environment. By electing to receive and pay your bill electronically, you save on the cost of postage, reduce your carbon footprint, and help to conserve vital resources that impact our environment.