Outage Central 
outage central

Is your power out?

You can report power outages here or by calling 1.800.696.1000. Click on the Outage list or Outage map for detailed information.
Stay Safe - always stay away from downed power lines. Even lines that appear dead can be energized. Also, stay out of flooded basements.

MEMA information for storm related damages
MEMA advises that storm damages be reported to 2-1-1 Maine.
Additionally, the following steps should be taken:
  • Keep documentation / receipts of damage (spoiled food, repairs, etc)
  • File a claim with homeowner's or auto insurance
  • If unable to afford to fix damages from the storm, contact your municipal General Assistance Officer
  • Check with local food pantries if you lost food
  • Current SNAP benefit recipients may be able to obtain a voucher to replace lost food. Contact the Office of Family Independence at 855-797-4357
  • Farmers should contact USDA Farm Service Agency at 207-990-9140
  • Businesses should report losses to their local Economic Development Corporation

in the spotlight


Outage Reporting 

Are you experiencing a power outage? Let us know! Report outages in your area over the phone or online.

Outage Information

Our outage list shows outage information by county, town, and road, and now has restoration estimates. 

A New Outage Map

See outage locations, restoration estimates, weather, and bookmark locations like home and camp.

Outage News 

Click here for the latest power restoration information.