Report Streetlight Outage
We know you're counting on us to keep the lights on in your town! You can help by using this convenient form, with a few simple details, to report a street light that is not working.
If there’s a streetlight out in your neighborhood, please report it to us by completing and submitting the form below. It’s important you provide the:
- location of the streetlight,
- nearest cross street, and
- pole number - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole; not all poles may have this metal strip.
If you are reporting more than one streetlight outage, please complete and submit a separate form for each streetlight outage.
If there is a streetlight out within the following municipalities, please use the contact information below to make a report.
- City of Augusta: Contact Bob LaBreck email@example.com or Gary Ford firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Biddeford: Contact Biddeford Public Works 207.282.1579 or email email@example.com.
- Town of Dover Foxcroft: Contact David Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Eliot: Contact Joel Moulton, Public Works Director, 207.439.9451 or email email@example.com.
- Town of Falmouth: Contact Kimberly Darling firstname.lastname@example.org or Town Manager Nathan Poore Poore email@example.com.
- City of Gardiner: Contact Public Works at 207.582.4408 or gardinermaine.com
- City of Lewiston: Contact Dennis Caron at 207.576.8409
- City of Portland: Contact Portland Public Works Customer Service line 207.874.8493 Or the Fix It! Portland webpage: https://www.portlandmaine.gov/1448/Fix-It-Portland.
- City of South Portland: Contact South Portland Planning Office at 207.767.7603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Town of Scarborough: Contact Scarborough Public Works at 207.730.4400 Address: 20 Washington Ave., Scarborough, Maine 04074
- Town of Skowhegan: Contact Greg Dore at 207.474.6911
- Town of Wells: Contact Town Manager's office, 207.646.5113 x200
CMP does not own or maintain the streetlights within these municipalities.