Whether you’re heating your home, cooking dinner or taking a hot shower, we provide a reliable supply of safe electricity. We’re constantly updating and improving our system, using the latest technologies and materials to ensure safe, uninterrupted service now and in the future.
We're making improvements to better serve our communities
We know you count on us to provide you with the power you need, when you need it, and we take that responsibility seriously. As part of our commitment to provide safe, reliable service to all of our customers, we are investing in our delivery system that will provide additional power to fill growing demand, increase reliability, and accommodate growth and economic development in our service areas.
All of our upgrades mean one thing for you: you'll have reliable, high-quality power when you need it.
- Non-Wire Alternatives
- Section 31 (Topsham to Brunswick)
- Section 49 (Somerville, Jefferson, Washington, and Windsor)
- Section 1 (Augusta to Vassalboro)
- Section 151 - 160 (Fore River, South Portland)
- Section 238A (Biddeford)
- Bowman Street Substation (Farmingdale)
- Forest Avenue Substation (Portland)
- Dunstan Substation (Scarborough)
- Warren Substation (Warren)
- South Berwick Substation
- East Wilton Distribution Substation
- NERC Alert Project (In 20 communities; Structure upgrades to meet federal standards)