NEW Customer Rate Options
We are offering two new rates that may benefit you, depending on how you use electricity. The Electric Technology rate information is below, and the Seasonal Heat Pump rate can be found here. To enroll in the Electronic Technology rate, please fill out the form below
Electric Technology Rate
The residential Electric Technology rate is designed to support the adoption of new electric technologies like heat pumps, electric vehicles and charging stations.
Residential customers can benefit from this rate if their monthly usage is at least 800 kWh. If your usage fluctuates, use the following information to determine if this is a beneficial rate for you on an annual basis. As shown in the chart below, the rate has a higher monthly customer charge than Rate A, but a lower per kWh charge.
- 800 kWh per month saves approximately $5 on the delivery portion of the monthly bill
- 900 kWh per month saves approximately $8 on the delivery portion of the monthly bill
- 1000 kWh per month saves approximately $11 on the delivery portion of the monthly bill
|Residential Rates||Electric Technology Rate||Rate A
(effective January 1, 2023)
|Per kWh Charge||$0.052507||$0.086420|
- The residential Electric Technology rate does not include the first 50 kWh use in the Service Charge like Rate A does. It does include the first 750 kWh of usage sales-tax free.
- There is no requirement to have a heat pump or an Electric Vehicle to be on this rate, it is available to all residential customers.
Calculator: Use this calculator to determine if the Electric Technology rate may be beneficial to you. Input your monthly usage to see the estimated cost of delivery for each available rate. You can view your historical usage in Energy Manager or sign up for eBill where you can view up to 13 months of past bills.
The calculator will provide your estimated delivery cost and does not include tax fees or interest. Supply charges are not included in these calculations.
|Date||Total kWh's||ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGY RATE||RATE A||SEASONAL HEAT PUMP RATE|
|Subtotals||Total Electric Technology Rate||Total RateA||Total Seasonal Heat Pump Rate|