You have many ways to pay your bill online at your convenience!
New Feature: Receive a text notification when your payment posts. Text REG to 267-898 to enroll in our NEW payment alerts.
1. Go paper-free with our eBill service! Enroll in eBill to schedule payments automatically or make monthly payments. We’ll even send you an email when your new bill is ready for review and payment. In time you will build up to 36 months of bill history online! Enroll today. Already enrolled? View and pay bill online.
2. Make a one-time e-Payment. Pay your paper bill online. Even if you’re not enrolled in eBill, you can still make a payment online with our e-Payment service. Make a single online payment. Terms and Conditions.
3. Go worry-free with AutoPay! You can automatically deduct your payment from your checking account each month using our free AutoPay service. Enroll in AutoPay.
4. Pay online through banks or other websites. You can pay your bill electronically through online billing services offered by your bank or other online payment agencies.
Making a payment for a termination notice on or after the due date?
Please contact us at 800.750.4000.
Paying your bill outside of the US?
When travelling outside of the United States, you may be unable to access your account due to strict firewalls that we have in place. These firewalls are used to protect the privacy of our customers and their account information.
We offer a variety of other payment options including:
- Free of charge
- Call our automated service at 800.750.4000 (press option 2), available 24/7
- Call a Customer Care Representative at 800.750.4000, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Check or Money Order
- Send to Central Maine Power Company, P.O. Box 847810, Boston, MA 02284-7810