- 01/11/18 New Ad: Why Should Massachusetts Utility Customers Pay $2 Billion More For Clean Energy?
- 01/08/18 Central Maine Power and the New England Clean Energy Connect Reach Milestone in Support from Maine Host Communities
- 01/03/18 Central Maine Power Prepared for Winter Storm
- 12/29/17 Central Maine Power Offers Safety Tips for Extreme Cold Weather
- 12/22/17 Central Maine Power Prepared for Winter Storm
- 12/06/17 Central Maine Power Clean Energy RFP transmission proposal will save Bay State ratepayers more than $600 million in construction costs over competing proposals
- 12/01/17 Central Maine Power Offers Holiday Safety and Efficiency Tips